Thursday, May 31, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #21


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly social blog hop between book bloggers. There are two regular hosts: Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read, and two special guest hosts every week. If you want to join in, click on either of their blogs to get the details. The FF question of the day is: 

Q: You are a matchmaker — your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?

This question makes me laugh, because I've advised many fictional couples not to be together on this blog as the Cranky Divorcee (at right). It's really hard to turn it around and be proactive! But for Feature & Follow Friday, I'm going to play Miss Lucky in Love (lower left). She's very sweet. See, she even has kittens!





I'm matching up Katniss Everdeen and Four from the Divergent series. This is assuming an alternate plot/world scenario in which neither of them is attached, because I like Peeta/Katniss and Tris/Four, and Miss Lucky in Love would never ever try to come between two sweethearts. But I think Katniss and Four would have even more sparks and crazy times together than Tris and Four. Plus, they'd move between both of their worlds really smoothly.

19 comments:

  1. OMG the kittens are soooo cute! Like so cute that now I can't stop looking at them. I am a cat lover... And possibly a crazy cat lady... haha.

    Ohh that sounds like an interesting couple. I haven't read Divergent but I do own the book and I'm going to read it soon! Yeahh, I didn't like the Katniss/Peeta combo, there were no sparks with Katniss. I wanted a Katniss/Gale combo! *Sigh*
    (Followed via RSS)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant answer! New follower here :)

    my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I really need to read Divergent. I have it but haven't gotten it yet.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower. :)

    Hop by my blog sometime.

    http://ebonyblacklines.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your answer! New follower :)
    Alexia - My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I soo need to read Divergent! Keep hearing about Four and I have to know who this guy is!

    Lots of Hunger Games characters today too!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katniss and four...hmm sounds interesting...love both the series

    New follower. Do follow me too

    Here is my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww!!! I love kittens :D My cat just had 7 of them!!! I also love your answer and I agree, I think that Katniss and Four would make a great couple too! Old Follower via GFC.

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I also love Peeta/Katniss and Four/Tris, but I think a Four/Katniss pairing would be beyond awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah... Four is like the best of both worlds if you consider good things about Peeta and Gale. I love it!

    old follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katniss and Four! Thanks a great match up! New follower :) Check out my FF:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice choice, just blogging by.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is actually a really good answer! While I love the Hunger Games, I didn't really get the whole Peeta chemistry.
    New follower, follow me back?
    Mostly YA Book Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  14. Four and Katniss! Hmmmm. I feel like secretly he really wants to get all mushy and serious and Katniss would haatte that. But I like thinking about it anyways. They're both pretty BA

    Old Follower and Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S... Just read your about me page. You worked in Vail?! I grew up there! =)

      Delete
  15. Thats a gr8 pairing. FOur rocked. I agree with the above poster, FOur is a bit too romantic and gushy for Katniss but maybe she can man him up a bit.
    New follower :)
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower through #FF
    http://myescape84.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! Miss Divorcess and Miss Lucky in Love pictures are hilarious! I love Katniss and have yet read the Divergent series but who ever Katniss is with is very lucky.

    *New Follower*

    My Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never read Divergent, now I'm thinking I should!

    ReplyDelete